Saturday, January 30, 2010

Writing Birthdays In French How To Write A Birthday Litter In French?

How to write a birthday litter in french? - writing birthdays in french

Hello
I need a litter of birthdays to write for a task that I take French lessons .. This is where I want to write, or something similar:

Hello,
the best friend in the world, XXX, I wish you a happy birthday and a year full of success and happiness.
May all your dreams.

Your friend,
xxxx

xxxx is the name for
can someone please write in French? or write garbage anniversary in French?

5 comments:

  1. Literally
    Hello,
    À / Pour xxx, the best friend) (or best friend, (or / the best (e) ami exist (s)) in the world. I wish you a Happy Birthday and a year full of success and happiness.
    May all (your dreams or his) Can reality.

    Your friend (s)
    xxx

    Lonetree, I think I can imagine the reaction) ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my own bday letter to a close friend of mine actually once addressed originated in France. It took a long time to translate everything from English to French, but it was worth it when I saw his reaction = D

    You are missing my
    You are my little garbage
    I'll look for garbage for you
    And I will begin in a few months pants

    Tears in your eyes is a little
    But I am not another heart
    Flower You know you're my little
    Who is like a plotter butter

    I hope this helped! You can use a regular form hi the beginning and end the same as you do in your example, it will still fit a lot:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my attempt:

    Hello!
    For / better / Lover th World. I hope you a happy birthday, as full of happiness and success. May all your dreams become reality.

    AMIE-ta,
    xxxx

    Since I do not know whether his friend was a boy or a girl, two possibilities. Hope this helps: D Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    for your best friend in the world, xxx, I wish you a Happy Birthday and a year full of success and happiness.
    May all your dreams.

    Your friend,
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea how to write rubbish in any language - Did you say a letter?

    ReplyDelete