Thursday, January 28, 2010

When Do You Get Cervical Mucus Besides Ovulation I Can I Tell When Im Ovulating...besides Temperature And Ovulation Sticks?

I can i tell when im ovulating...besides temperature and ovulation sticks? - when do you get cervical mucus besides ovulation

I know you have to consider if Strechy cervical mucus and clear, but how do you feel your cervix? I've tried before and I had my first child .. pregnant, but now that I brought to the world around my neck, feels different and I can not say ... and times of foreigners, such as 3 in a month, and I Strechy mucus all the time ... What does this mean? This month I had 3 times every 2 weeks, 24 June and I ovulation test, but never worked .... I have just one period of a few days earlier and thought it might of been ovulating for the past 3 days ... again yesterday, and I had sex last night and now I have creamy mucus Strechy now, what gives ??????

1 comment:

  1. and breathing, he probably has not slept together, my times were as before, and that most of the time, the body not ovulating, when this happens. I'm not saying it is not possible, because the matter is, but more than likely not. The only way to know, who does not like them. The neck of the uterus when ovulation is more flexible and open and fair, as you said, it is too fibrous, it can also occur before the period when the state and its poor circulation is difficult to say. Good luck

    ReplyDelete