Friday, January 22, 2010

Numbness In Thumb Back Pain Stinging Pain And Numbness In Right Palm And Thumb Area?

Stinging pain and numbness in right palm and thumb area? - numbness in thumb back pain

About 3-4 weeks I was on vacation and started with numbness in his right hand and arm.
There is nothing I can think is that - I woke up one morning and it was there.
This is now in the numbness in the fingers of the 1st and a sharp pain in the thumb and palm areas developed. I work with computers and my doctor, it was probably carpal tunnel syndrome.
I had a test of nerve conduction came back with normal results. Then, X-rays of Orthopedic - not bad. I also saw a vascular surgeon and found nothing.
It is very strange, and neither I nor my doctors can find the cause, but it's a lot of pain and is not improve and a major impact on my right hand, and I fear that this will affect my work, if it not fixed soon (I use the left-hand computers from the beginning). Do you have something to someone like that? I do not know what to do.

2 comments:

  1. Numbness and tingling in the middle of your hand and arm shows in general a problem with the nerve. This is caused by compression of the nerve at the wrist (carpal tunnel syndrome), but can also be caused by compression at the elbow or forearm. I suppose if only your nerve conduction in the wrist, the May were lost compression check elsewhere.

    Talk to your doctor. The next step could be to not see an MRI of the hand and arm, which can be found.

    There is also the possibility that the problem could be neurological.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diabetes caused solve traffic problems. Poor circulation causes nerve damage. Check your blood sugar.

    ReplyDelete