Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dolphin Mosaic Can Anyone Tell Me Who Makes Or Supplies The Mosaic Tiles Used On The Black Magic Bathroom Sold By Dolphin?

Can anyone tell me who makes or supplies the mosaic tiles used on the Black Magic bathroom sold by Dolphin? - dolphin mosaic

If your referring to the shower image, the mosaic stronger than I've seen, and the color is Satin Glo Gloss American Olean email or sister of him. You have to say difficult to find a mint or lime (to, from the photo) What color exactly is .. If the glass tiles SA also has a series of glass with a color in the glass, expensive but beautiful tiles. Other questions you can e amil by my avatar and do not control my score GL

2 comments:

  1. I checked Magic Black's Dolphin bathroom and it is impossible to know what you are actually mosaics. Allow me some advice when it comes to glass mosaic, not the outside Internet. "It's okay if you mosaic art, but I would not recommend for a proposed home. I did have a number of customers who chose to certain websites to Mosaic (savings have are incredible). None of them used what they ordered, because they looked cheap and Plasitc-like (I believe they are well outside retailers, they slaughtered). Glass tile installers challenge better. I have an exhibition hall and never offer these products to my customers. So far, everything I've seen are so raw and boneless, which would be difficult to keep clean. I do not know where, but the Florida Tile, Dal Tile, American Olean Crossville ceramics and mosaics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some glass mosaic in my showroom, I can give you some more samples if like.iu live in Tulsa, Oklahoma, where U?
    My site is marberia tile.com, check it, and I want to know if I can sincerely help Angels u.thanks

    ReplyDelete