Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Touchstone Drivers After Installing Arris Touchstone 4.1 From CD, My Browser Won't Connect To Internet.?

After installing Arris Touchstone 4.1 from CD, my browser won't connect to Internet.? - touchstone drivers

I use a wireless router (Linksys), but during his stay with a friend I installed the driver Arris Touchstone on my laptop, so that you can in your cable Internet use (via USB). Now back at home, the browser on my laptop to connect to the Internet via radio.

I have Windows XP with SP2 is my default browser, Firefox 1.5.0.9, IE6, but does not connect well. But Skype is connected, and have my software for managing wireless shows my regular network, but under a different name: Belkin. I use a broadband router from Linksys. In my laptop the other (with no software to function Arris) browsers still good.

I thought Arris uninstall the software, but when I search I find nothing with ARRIS Touchstone or Belkin. Where would the software? in the Applications folder?

No comments:

Post a Comment