Sunday, December 13, 2009

Crumb Women SALACIOUS CRUMB!!!!!! A Question For Men. And Women If You Please.?

SALACIOUS CRUMB!!!!!! a question for men. and women if you please.? - crumb women

I just heard that offended by the male population in the answers he can say this, I rephrase the question I'd be very few answers ... Empathy with, that everything that I can. :)

In my life .... I fell to very bad people. My father was an @ sshole. Friend of the mother were ssholes @. My brother-brother abused me for seven to fourteen. My friends are cheaters and abuse. They attacked me in my house an illegal immigrant from Mexico who tried to rape her in my kitchen to see with my little two-year son. I stabbed with a knife. I was brutally raped an unknown a year ago next month, spent a week in hospital .... it only seems that most people are "my life" @ ssholes. Answers, but he seems so nice and honest here on yahoo. So I'm curious to see what men really want. Is the dream for all the world, with children to marry? The men in the way it is very interesting for me.

Why is it that some cheating, some do not? What value is a man who has no co-trapmParis that fact? Not only cheat, but what a woman unattractive? That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment