Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Fish Sticks Flash Pregnant Fish And Classmate Who Becomes Professor?

Pregnant fish and classmate who becomes professor? - fish sticks flash

So I had these two dreams the same night

One of my white koi suddenly very oily, and the side of a large mass of outstanding enormous. And then the fish gave birth to a fish) (without eggs, but also other white fish, and it was the same case was a white goldfish. The remaining newborns were like "Dory (Finding Nemo), except the color of the mother. I tried to count the number of fish, we had the number 9 is flashed, and it seemed that the mother has always been the birth. An Image that you are one of her babies, may even partially, and go slowly.

A short dream I had was obviously one of my classmates very old (which have met since the size 8 and a very clever) was in my old university (Waterloo), and is a leap forward by several degrees, Masters, despite his age is usually in the first year of licensing. And then he did at the University of Toronto (my school was now) because they have a job as a professor of computer science, yet offered, he taught and received in this class, and I saw great shocked, who went on a miracle.


In any case, what is your interpretation of this?
No links dream moods:) - no longer wants

1 comment:

  1. The second dream is that you mean your performance is not much, relationships with friends

    ReplyDelete