Thursday, February 18, 2010

What Kind Od Wood To Use On My John Boat What Kind And Color Od Curtains Should I Get, And Also Maybe Accent Room With?

What kind and color od curtains should I get, and also maybe accent room with? - what kind od wood to use on my john boat

So I have my living room a new color of Ralph Lauren paint as Cymric silver. http://www.ralphlaurenhome.com/rlhome/pr ...

Its type is gray, but very subtle and very pretty. My furniture black leather today. I do not know what shades of a color or use as an accent! I need suggestions. In addition, a Berber carpet with gray spots, and decorative black bars white. The configuration window is wood, the ceiling is white, and I have a beautiful ceiling fan in black looks a bit like a flower .....

1 comment:

  1. You should try to find a brocade of a maroon background. You can also use black, silver, gold and even blue and green tones in it. You can also hang a large curtain behind him. Could it be black with his stick or any other color you go to your main curtains bring .. If you would like to emphasize a wall, choose the color came back. Also check out an area rug (under a coffee table), which is rich in color and pattern. Their gray, black and white, disappeared without a small shock of the other. "

    ReplyDelete