Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Default Streaming Application Cannot Watch Youtube Videos?

Cannot watch youtube videos? - default streaming application

Every time when you are on YouTube, a message that my Flash Player is outdated (it is) or my javascript (I have no idea what it is) is wrong. I uninstalled and reinstalled Flash and I am determined. I looked in help, and said: "Make sure other applications such as QuickTime, iTunes, RealPlayer or Windows Media Player are not set by default, a streaming application, as this could affect the drive video." As can be proved that I?

PS I can not believe they have changed the settings - just stopped working and I have a virus scan.

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. It is the state of your operating system or browser you use, but I assume you are using Internet Explorer.

    If you have downloaded the latest version of Java, make sure it is enabled. Go to "Tools" menu, if you are in Internet Explorer and click "Internet Options", then click the Advanced tab. Scroll through the list of options and you should find one that says something like "Java (Sun) - the use of Java applets. Make sure that the box is checked. If it is not - and if you do not already done - you must close and reopen Internet Explorer for the settings to take effect.

    With respect to the default programs, click on "Default Programs" in the Start menu (if using Vista). If you use another operating system, you must access it from a slightly different way. But you should be able to choose standard here. However, I set my default media player like Windows Media Player, and have no problems playing videos on YouTube, so I doubt that this is the problem anyway.

    You can also try the other to watch videos in a browser. Try Firefox: http://en.www.mozilla.com/en/firefox/
    I changed a few months ago and have not regretted it. But even if you prefer IE, it is useful to another browser at a time when he plays to have installed. And when playing videos in Firefox, at least you know it's a problem with the settings in Internet Explorer on your PC. And if you do not play, then you've reduced your PC instead of your browser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JavaScript code & & Biscuits at the bottom of the corridor. Try downloading the latest javascript. mmkay
    Simply Google

    ReplyDelete