Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Advantages Of A Dissecting Microscope Science People I Need Your HELP???????!!!!!!!!!!!?

Science People I Need Your HELP???????!!!!!!!!!!!? - advantages of a dissecting microscope

I'm working on my view of science proves that I was not there because I know nothing. Order to answer these questions quickly and May?

What is the difference between a dissecting microscope and an optical microscope has a light on?

Orbital motion is a combination of exercise and foward
A) frictional resistance B) in free fall
C) horizontal acceleration D) gravity

Mackie for a simple, if the output power is greater than the force of imput,
A) a mechanical advantage less than 1 results
B) the direction of the force and output of the force must be the same
C) the input force over a distance of less than the initial force exerted
D) the input force over a distance of more than the initial force exerted


If you know one of these anwsers quick response. Test Tomarrow

No comments:

Post a Comment